axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skipping 1.2.1 (Re: [Axis2] What's next - 1.2.1 or 1.3?)
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 13:06:20 GMT
David, Dennis, Anyone else,

If someone posts an exact plan with specific JIRA's to be fixed. So
far there's just thoughts and pointers to here and there. Please start
a wiki page and collate the *EXACT* list of JIRA's. and then start a
VOTE thread when you are ready. Till then, am personally going to go
on working on the trunk. Please note that you will have to have JIRA's
for axiom and xmlschema as well (if any!)

thanks,
dims