axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] What's next - 1.2.1 or 1.3?
Date Sat, 12 May 2007 02:13:33 GMT
Folks,

Can we make a case for a 1.2.1? (Real soon?) I guess we should cut it
from the 1.2 branch. It should have absolutely minimal changes from
1.2. For example the unwrapping changes for ADB that Amila checked in
today comes to mind. If Michele confirms the fix for the
AUTO_RELEASE_CONNECTION related changes that can be ported as well.
What else do we absolutely need to fix? If the list grows too long, it
may be better to just stick to trunk and do a 1.3 very soon (but not
as fast as we can cut 1.2.1). Anyways, what do you all think? Are
there changes needed by Rampart and/or Sandesha and/or Synapse and/or
Tuscany etc that dictate that we should do a quick 1.2.1? WDYT?

thanks,
dims