axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Davanum Srinivas (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Assigned: (AXIS2-2696) namespaceURI problems when moving form Axis2 1.1.1 to Axis2 1.2
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 13:59:17 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2696?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Davanum Srinivas reassigned AXIS2-2696:
---------------------------------------

    Assignee: Deepal Jayasinghe

> namespaceURI problems when moving form Axis2 1.1.1 to Axis2 1.2
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AXIS2-2696
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2696
>             Project: Axis 2.0 (Axis2)
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: kernel
>    Affects Versions: 1.2
>         Environment: Windows XP, Tomcat 5.5
>            Reporter: Dobri Kitipov
>         Assigned To: Deepal Jayasinghe
>         Attachments: screenshot-from-my-Eclipse.jpg
>
>
> Hi everybody,
> We have a project that used to work with Axis2 v.1.1.1. Currently, we are trying to migrate
to Axis2 v.1.2. The problem is that the test I call in order to verify that everything is
ok works fine with v.1.1.1, but not with v.1.2.
> I use XMLSpy to send the following request (note the namespaceURI passed in bold):
> <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:m0="http://sample.application/shiporders">
> 	<SOAP-ENV:Body>
> 		<m:create xmlns:m="http://sdo.generated.shiporders.ShiporderAccessService/operations">
> 			<m:param0>
> 				<m0:id>3</m0:id>
> 				<m0:orderperson>String</m0:orderperson>
> 				<m0:shipto>
> 					<m0:name>String</m0:name>
> 					<m0:address>String</m0:address>
> 					<m0:city>String</m0:city>
> 					<m0:country>String</m0:country>
> 				</m0:shipto>
> 				<m0:item>
> 					<m0:title>String</m0:title>
> 					<m0:note>String</m0:note>
> 					<m0:quantity>127</m0:quantity>
> 					<m0:price>0.0</m0:price>
> 				</m0:item>
> 			</m:param0>
> 		</m:create>
> 	</SOAP-ENV:Body>
> </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
> The problem is that the namespaceURI passed (<m:create xmlns:m="http://sdo.generated.shiporders.ShiporderAccessService/operations">
) is missing when retrieved from msgContext.axisOperation.name.namespaceURI, but still available
from msgContext.axisMessage.elementQname.namespaceURI.
> I tested this with the already mentioned http://wso2.org/repos/wso2/people/saliya/ScraperService/ScraperService.aar
into the JIRA's kernel issues part (see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2663).
I deployed this aar into my Tomcat (which is debug mode). Then I used the XmlSpy in order
to send a request to the Scraper WS:
> <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
> 	<SOAP-ENV:Body>
> 		<m:scrape xmlns:m="http://mashup.wso2.org/xsd">
> 			<m:scrape>haha</m:scrape>
> 		</m:scrape>
> 	</SOAP-ENV:Body>
> </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
> I have set a breakpoint into org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver class
into invokeBusinessLogic(MessageContext msgContext, MessageContext newmsgContext) method.
At this point you can see (as I already mentioned) that the namespaceURI ("http://mashup.wso2.org/xsd")
is available into msgContext.axisMessage.elementQname.namespaceURI, but not into msgContext.axisOperation.name.namespaceURI.
> Thank you in advance!
> Regards,
> Dobri

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message