axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jaliya Ekanayake" <jnekanay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Clustering: Replicating properties in the context hierachy
Date Sun, 20 May 2007 16:19:59 GMT
Can we not use two property bags for this? MHO is this prefixes and suffixes may produce hard
to debug bugs.

-jaliya

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Afkham Azeez
  To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2007 8:48 AM
  Subject: Re: [Axis2] Clustering: Replicating properties in the context hierachy

  On second thoughts, lets make it a simple string not a regex. If we use regex, special characters
(specially the period, which may be used regularly) have to be escaped by the user. To keep
things simple, let's allow only prefixes, suffixes & exact matches;

  1. Prefix - e.g. local_*       ==> all properties beginning with the string "local_"
  2. Suffix - e.g. *_local        ==> all properties ending with the string "_local"
  3. Exact match - e.g. Sandesha2PolicyBean

  -- Azeez