axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From badrys <khaled.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 SOAP-over-JMS
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 08:22:33 GMT

Hi Asankha,

This time, I downloaded a 15 Mo nightly builds distribution and the server
is launched correctly but the result is even worse (compared to the 1.1
version) :

 1) I still have the time out exception for the one operation :
 ATTENTION: Did not receive a JMS response within 30000 ms to destination
.... etc

2) Even the simple services which used to work with axis2 1.1.1 (such as
EchoService : "String echo( String in )" ) are no more working : when called
they came with this exception :
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder: method
<init>(Ljavax/xml/stream/XMLStreamReader;)V not found
	at
org.apache.axis2.builder.BuilderUtil.getSOAPBuilder(BuilderUtil.java:474)
	at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:130)
	at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:77)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:356)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:294)
	at src.org.apache.ws.axis2.Echo2Stub.echoString(Echo2Stub.java:144)
	at src.org.apache.ws.axis2.ClientEcho2.main(ClientEcho2.java:22)
I think it's due to a problem of compatibilty between the jars used in the
nightly builds.
So I guess there is still something to fix with this distribution, don't you
think so ?  :-)

Badrys.