axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Is this a bug or working as designed?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:39:25 GMT
If I new up a stub like this:

ConfigurationContext cc =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(
"c:/axis2-1.2/repository", "c:/axis2-1.2/conf/axis2.xml");

	ProfileServerServiceStub stub = new ProfileServerServiceStub(cc, null);

I assume it would use the EPR baked into the stub. But it doesn't.
Instead I get this
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Address
information does not exist in the Endpoint Reference (EPR).The system
cannot infer the transport mechanism.

So bug? or am I meant to pass the EPR in?

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle