axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Angel Todorov" <attodo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] WS-Policy support for WSDL2Java?
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 06:44:20 GMT
Hi Dennis,

I have also tried it but it doesn't work, at least with Rampart
(WS-SecurityPolicy in mind). What it should do is automatically
configure the rampart module on the client side (engage, etc.)
Otherwise, when using WS-SecurityPolicy I don't get any value out of
wsdl2java if I still have to manually modify the generated code.

Regards,
Angel