axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Ehrenfels <Armin.Ehrenf...@t-online.de>
Subject [Axis2] axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin/JiBX HowTo ...
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:50:26 GMT
Hi list,

I'm new here, so, please, forgive any stupid questions.
I'm trying to find out how to specify a bindingfile for the JiBX  in my
pom.xml.
What I have found so far is the unit test org.apache.axis2.jibx.Test
which shows how to programmatically add the bindingfile option to the
options map. The test succeeds, but it seems that there is no
integration test with  WSDL2CodeMojo. Also, as far as I could find out,
the mojo wouldn't evaluate Ebindingfile anyway which is obviously
reasonable since it's a JiBX specific option.

Are my findings correct and if so, is there work in progress on that ?

TIA

Armin