axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject [axis2] Recent changes
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 20:26:13 GMT
Hi folks:

Please consider yourself encouraged to review my last couple of commits,
which include two significant items.

1) I am in the midst of cleaning up and simplifying the deployment
system a bit.

2) I removed the InstanceDispatcher, since it really wasn't a Dispatcher
at all, but rather a place for functionality (setting up contexts) that
should always happen at the end of dispatching - sometimes it was in the
Dispatch phase, and sometimes in the PostDispatch phase.  I moved that
functionality into DispatchPhase.checkPostConditions(), so now it's
built in to the end of the phase.

Also, now that <handler>s that are configured in axis2.xml inside a
<phase> tag automatically know what Phase they're in from the
containment relationship, I removed a lot of the unnecessary <order
phase=""> tags from most of the config files in our source tree.

Please let me know if you have any comments.  Thanks!

--Glen