axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Axis2 -SNAPSHOT dependencies
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:02:38 GMT
Hi all;

How can I continue the release with the SNAPSHOT dependencies , is that
Ok if I switch back to their old stable releases. At the moment I have
the issue with following decencies and need to short that out ASAP ,
that is one of the blocker for the release. I can do a RC with SNAPSHOT
dependencies but not the 1.2 release.

JIBX  - ????
maven.jar.plugin - ??
maven.multiproject.plugin - ??