axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] New Branch created for 1.2
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 05:30:34 GMT
Hi Deepal

I suggest it would be good to change the Axis2 version for the maven
builds to 1.2-SNAPSHOT instead of SNAPSHOT on the branch. This would
allow us to have separate artifacts from both the trunk and branch built
and uploaded to the maven repositories.

Also we should now begin uploading the above artifacts into the maven
repos (i.e. 1.2-SNAPSHOTs) hopefully before the next RC, so that
dependent projects could verify on this release branch

asankha