axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jorge Fernández (JIRA) <>
Subject [jira] Commented: (AXIS2-2578) Problems with ADB Client and XMLBeans Service
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:26:19 GMT


Jorge Fernández commented on AXIS2-2578:

I've just downloaded and installed axis2 1.2. I built again the project from my wsdl with
eclipse plugin from the new release and still get the same problem.

> Problems with ADB Client and XMLBeans Service
> ---------------------------------------------
>                 Key: AXIS2-2578
>                 URL:
>             Project: Axis 2.0 (Axis2)
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: adb
>    Affects Versions: 1.1.1
>         Environment: Windows XP SP2, Java 1.5.0-11, Eclipse Codegenerator plugin 1.2.1
>            Reporter: Jorge Fernández
>         Attachments: API.wsdl,,,,
> This JIRA is related with the message from the mailing list "Issue with ADB and parsing
a response message (namespaces)"
> I couldn't reproduce the problem I described in that email but when I fixed that problem
I found another one and this is which I'm reporting.
> First, some introduction.
> In my response message there is an array of  Stages which have one or more Configurations.
Each Configuration has AbstractParameters and PrimitiveParameters (that inherit from Parameter).
Also each Parameter may depend on other so the class Parameter has an array of Parameter called
> My problem happens only if I have ADB at client side and XMLBeans at service side. Any
other combination works perfectly. (I attach the wsdl and client and service for both databindings).
> When my ADB client parses the response message, it enters Stage.Factory.parse method,
then it enters, Configuration.Factory.parse method. Next, AbstractParameter.Factory.parse
method (because the first parameter is abstract) and later it want to parse the dependencies
of this parameter so it enters Parameter.Factory.parse method. Here, there is a PrimitiveParameter
with no dependencies on oher parameters so it enters Signal.Factory.parse method for getting
signal dependencies. It returns ok
> Finally, the problem comes out when after getting SignalDependencies from this PrimitiveParameter,
it gets the Type element which is in the Parameter class and now there is the gain element
that is part of PrimitiveParameter and not of his parent. so it throws an exception because
it didn't expect it.
> Hope this explanation could be useful but if not, the wsdl could be.

This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message