axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Too many late changes for Axis2 1.2
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:20:04 GMT
Just to be clear, I'm not against any of the recent changes :) ..There
were very good reasons behind them...
As for this release we need to do more external testing to cover up
our lack of unit tests..
For the long run, I certainly agree that we need more unit tests to
the Axiom, which is the heart of apache new generation WS projects...

thanks,
Thilina

Thilina Gunarathne  -  http://www.wso2.com - http://thilinag.blogspot.com