axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Josh <gemini...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem deploying example app on Weblogic 8.1, works on tomcat 5.5.20 though...
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:24:16 GMT
On further inspection, it looks like this is a JDK 1.4 bug/feature (
http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do;jsessionid=9ddeb681fad5ecffffffffe37be8215fe0660:YfiG?bug_id=4648386).
It also appears that the only reason this works in Tomcat is because tomcat
implements its own war class loader.  Interesting.

So does that mean people who are using JDK 1.4 and are not using Tomcat all
have this problem?

-Josh

On 3/29/07, Josh <gemini929@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > > available : addressing; nested exception is:
> > >         org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Trying to engage a module which is
> > > not available : addressing
> > >         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(
> > > AxisServlet.java:348)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInitAction.run(
> > > ServletStubImpl.java:1094)
> > >         at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs (
> > > AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
> > >         at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(
> > > SecurityManager.java:121)
> > >         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(
> > > ServletStubImpl.java:970)
> > >         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances(
> > > ServletStubImpl.java:949)
> > >         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(
> > > ServletStubImpl.java:888)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet (
> > > WebAppServletContext.java:3430)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets(
> > > WebAppServletContext.java:3375)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(
> > > WebAppServletContext.java :3356)
> > >         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.setStarted(
> > > WebAppServletContext.java:6208)
> > >         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(
> > > WebAppModule.java:864)
> > >         at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.start (
> > > J2EEApplicationContainer.java:2134)
> > >         at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(
> > > J2EEApplicationContainer.java:2175)
> > >         at weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate (
> > > J2EEApplicationContainer.java :2122)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Application.setActivation
> > > (SlaveDeployer.java:3099)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.setActivationStateForAllApplications(
> > > SlaveDeployer.java :1768)
> > >         at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.resume(
> > > SlaveDeployer.java:351)
> > >         at
> > > weblogic.management.deploy.DeploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.resume
> > > (DeploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.java :229)
> > >         at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume(
> > > SubsystemManager.java:136)
> > >         at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:965)
> > >         at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:360)
> > >         at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)
> > > Caused by: javax.servlet.ServletException: Trying to engage a module
> > > which is not available : addressing; nested exception is:
> > >         org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Trying to engage a module which is
> > > not available : addressing
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(
> > > AxisServlet.java:397)
> > >         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(

or file