axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Isuru Suriarachchi" <isur...@gmail.com>
Subject "Jaxws codegen" as a GSoC project
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:18:42 GMT
Hi all,

I'm an undergraduate student of the Computer Science and Engineering
department at University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanaka, which is one of the
leading computer engineering faculty in Sri Lanka.

I'm interested in doing an Apache Axis2 project for the Google Summer of
Code 2007. I have the idea of implementing jaxws codegen feature for Axis2
Codegen tool. This task is available at...

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2108

By now I have been working on Apache Axis2/Java for more than 5 months. I
received the Apache Axis2 Committership for implementing JSON Support for
Axis2. I have posted an article on this implementation with more details at
http://wso2.org/library/768 . I think I have gained reasonable amount of
experiences in open source development through working on this Apache
projects.

Thanks,
~Isuru