axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] JAXWS problems?
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:37:37 GMT
Glen,

1) Yes this can be turned off.  I believe that is an attachments test case
that's writing out an image.

2) That's a somewhat misleading test.  It's purposely throwing an
exception in an async scenario to make sure the JAX-WS fault processing is
correct.  We can fix the logs so it looks a little more benign.

Thanks,
-Nick

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  -  WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-838-1182
Building: 901 / 5G-016

Glen Daniels <glen@thoughtcraft.com>
03/13/2007 10:45 AM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

Axis-Dev <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
[axis2] JAXWS problems?

Hi folks:

Two things re: JAXWS... (building with m2)

1) It's spewing a LOT of garbage (looks like binary stuff) during
testing... can we turn this off?

2) I'm seeing test failures with the latest HEAD, looks like
testCustomFault_AsyncCallback is failing with
"FaultyAsyncHandler.handleResponse() was called
An exception was thrown: class java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException
Async invocation incomplete"

Are others seeing the same behavior?

Thanks,
--Glen