axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Gee Chia <geec...@us.ibm.com>
Subject [Axis2] SOAP 1.2 contentType problem in Response ??
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:50:04 GMT
Hi, All:

I am writing to report a potential problem about  content type for a
response message using SOAP 1.2.

Following was captured in TCPMon for a response message for SOAP 1.2. The
problem is the ";;" before the charset= attribute in the  Content-Type, it
actually caused parsing problem.

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

As I traced the code, I observed  org.apache.axis2.transport.http.
SOAPMessageFormatter:: getContentType() returns a correct contentType,
(like
application/soap+xml;charset=UTF-8;action="http://services.example.org/startResponse";),
Then in SOAPMessageFormatter::writeTo method, once it called
OMElement.serializeAndConsume(out, format), the TCPMon displays shows the
content type with ";;".

I am using Axis2 daily build of early of early March. If you  have any
advice about the problem,  I appreciate a lot.

Regards,

Gee Chia
Emerging Standards Development
geechia@us.ibm.com