axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject [axis2] Adding a jaxws dependency on the metadata module
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 21:34:08 GMT
Is anyone opposed to adding a dependency to the metadata module for the
jaxws impl?  This is needed for some changes to the
ClientConfigurationFactory in the metadata module (which should really
belong in the jaxws module).  Those changes introduce a dependency on
jaxws.

The original reason for not doing so was that we would use the metadata
code elsewhere.  That will still be possible, we'll just need to figure
out a way to refactor the ClientConfigurationFactory out of there when it
comes time to use that with the Axis2 clients/services rather than jaxws
ones.

Regards,
-Nick

Nicholas Gallardo