axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Badorrek" <mbador...@avoga.com.au>
Subject Axis2 LocalTransportReceiver
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 04:29:08 GMT
I'm trying to call Axis2 using the LocalTransportReceiver and LocalTransportSender.
I already have the SOAP request in a string 'text'.

ByteArrayInputStream inboundMessage =  new ByteArrayInputStream(text.getBytes());
LocalTransportReceiver.CONFIG_CONTEXT = myAxisConfigContext;
LocalTransportSender sender = new LocalTransportSender();
LocalTransportReceiver receiver = new LocalTransportReceiver(sender);
receiver.processMessage(inboundMessage, new EndpointReference("axis2/services/myService/myOperation"));

All works well except that there is nowhere that I can set the outputstream on the sender.
Any ideas?

Chears,

Mark B