axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsa:MessageID required
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:53:31 GMT
Hi Paul,

The why is that it's an addressing spec requirement for request
messages of a 2-way MEP (something which surprises a lot of people,
you're not the first person I've spoken to about this today)

I'm not clear how you have an IN-OUT operation which receives response
messages? That code is intended to allow a null message id on one-way
and response messages... I'm not sure why it's not working.

David