axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From badrys <khaled.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 SOAP-over-JMS
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:05:11 GMT

Actually, I understood the "Version" thing : Version  is the web service
sample given with Axis2 and according to the Apache documentation
(http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1/jms-transport.html), when the JMS transport
starts it checks all the destinations specified by all the web services and
gives a default destination name (which is the same as the name of the
service) to those who doesn't specify one. Since "Version" is one of them,
the JMS transport associate a destination named Version to it.
But my real problem now is the "Axis Fault : Operation Not Found" thing :
when I checked this url :
"http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyService/myOperation" I found this:

<soapenv:Fault>
   <faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
   <faultstring>
         Service Not found EPR is
/axis2/services/HelloPublishSubscribe/echoHello
   </faultstring>
   <detail/>
</soapenv:Fault>

I guess it means that Axis2 doesn't recognize my web service's operation but
I don't know what caused that, and what is really weird : on the url :
"http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/" , I can see my web service and its
operations displayed.
can you help me with this issue ?

Thanks for your time.