axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From badrys <khaled.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 SOAP-over-JMS
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:29:36 GMT

Hi Asankha

When I deployed my web service (the publish/subscirbe application I told you
about before). Axis2 generated a wsdl and the wsdl2java tool generated a
code (stub and callback handler) that I used to create a client.
However, I noticed something weird when launching Axis2 : although I didn't
forget to specify my destination (topic) and launch my JMS Broker before
that, It put this on the terminal:

[CODE]
ATTENTION: Cannot find destination : Version Creating a Queue with this name
22 mars 2007 15:06:28 org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSConnectionFactory
listen

INFO: Connection factory : default initialized...
22 mars 2007 15:06:28 org.apache.axis2.transport.SimpleAxis2Server main
INFO: [SimpleAxisServer] Started
[/CODE]

And when I try to execute my client, axis2 came up with this exception :

[CODE]
 22 mars 2007 15:07:46
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSMessageReceiver$Worker r
un
GRAVE: JMS Worker [JMSWorker-1] Encountered an Axis Fault : Operation Not
found
EPR is  and WSA Action =  urn:runSubscriber
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Operation Not found EPR is  and WSA Action =
urn:ru
nSubscriber
        at
org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase.checkPostConditions(DispatchPha
se.java:48)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:398)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:522)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:487)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSMessageReceiver$Worker.run(JMSMessa
geReceiver.java:198)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Wor
ker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Wor
ker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
[/CODE]

Have you any idea of what is causing this ?

Many thanks.
badrys