axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From danop <da-...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] Axis2 Https Client
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 20:45:32 GMT

Saminda,

Thanks for you reply and the link you included.  However, I have spent the
last 2 days reading sslguide.html and trying to apply the information on
that page while still using the client stub classes that the Axis2 Wsdl2Java
tool created.    I cannot seem to find any of the socket logic in the client
stubs, as they are all hidden.

Could you please show an example of how to use the information from the
sslguide and apply it to the auto axis2 generated client stubs?  (Below is a
section of the Axis2 generated client stub)

		try {
 			org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient _operationClient =
_serviceClient
					.createClient(_operations[6].getName());
			_operationClient.getOptions().setAction(
					"SomeService.Signon");
			_operationClient.getOptions().setExceptionToBeThrownOnSOAPFault(
					true);

			Options opt = _operationClient.getOptions();

			// create SOAP envelope with that payload
			org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope env = null;

			// Style is Doc.

			env = toEnvelope(
					getFactory(_operationClient.getOptions()
							.getSoapVersionURI()),
					param12,
					optimizeContent(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("", "Signon")));

			// adding SOAP headers
			_serviceClient.addHeadersToEnvelope(env);
			// create message context with that soap envelope
			org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext _messageContext = new
org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext();
			_messageContext.setEnvelope(env);

			// add the message contxt to the operation client
			_operationClient.addMessageContext(_messageContext);

			// execute the operation client
			_operationClient.execute(true);  // <----- It Brakes Here

Many Thanks.