axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "John McCosker" <jmccos...@gmail.com>
Subject what version of axis2 is stable
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:40:03 GMT
If i generate skeleton classes, interfaces and stubs using the
wsdl2java ant task I can't then compile my classes,

now I know its because all of the below mentioned methods (and others)

fromOM(result.getResponseEnvelope().getBody().getFirstElement() and
toEnvelope(getFactory(_operationClient.getOptions().getSoapVersionURI())
fromOM(faultElt,messageClass,null)

are not included in org.apache.axis2.client.Stub as they have been
left out for what-ever reason. All online documentation and mailing
list indicated that,

"getElement()  method was removed from the stub class sometime back,
since the generated code no longer uses it.

Please use the latest nightlies to generate your code... "

Ok, I have done that, does'nt work.

Others suggest get the latest stable build, what version is stable,
have tried, 1.0, 1.1, 1.1.1, extracted axis.war tried that, and tried
axis2-1.1.1-SNAPSHOT,

but all gave the same error.

What version of axis will stop creating the these properties in the
stubs so that I can then compile it.

Please, what have I not tried.

Thanks in advance JP.