axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Generate code for multiple services using wsdl2java
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:14:48 GMT
On 3/19/07, Thilina Gunarathne <csethil@gmail.com> wrote:

> How about falling back to the earlier naming conventions ,in cases
> where the the WSDL has just one port  or  in the case where user has
> specifically mentioned the port..

Ok then lets do it in this way.
i.e. We use only the ServiceName for Stub, stub interface and callback
handler class if there is only one port to codegen and other wise (in
multiple port case) use ServiceName + PortName to make a unique class Name.

It might get bit messy and complex.. But the above will make sure we