axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From anup bansal <anup_bansa...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Problem with the namespace prefix in Axis
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 08:38:49 GMT
Hi All,

  Has anyone never faced this problem before?
  I debugged the Axis 1.4 code and found that during serialization of the input
  received, (Client respone handler), the URIs are mapped to default namespace prefix values
and the original prefixes received with the mesages are ignored.
  Is there a way to get around this and make Axis use the same prefixes as recevied? Can I
set some prameter in my client-config.wsdd to disable this?
  I have already tried the "enableNamespacePrefixOptimization" property but it too does not
work?

  Please help me.. Its really very urgent.

  Thanks & regards,
  Anup

Anne Thomas Manes <atmanes@gmail.com> wrote:
  As long as the prefix maps to the correct namespace URI, the messages
are semantically identical. Your handler should be to handle any
prefix string.

Anne