axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Too many late changes for Axis2 1.2
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:46:51 GMT
Hi Glen

Yes, I agree that Axiom should have had unit tests that failed - instead
of Axis2. But unfortunately as Axis2 had fixed the axiom version to
1.2.3-RC1 in maven and even those failures were not apparent in any of
the build reports. So if we are to make changes in Axiom, we should
revert the Axis2 dependency for Axiom to SNAPSHOT and make sure that the
build process would test the changes through integration tests.

asankha