axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Too many late changes for Axis2 1.2
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:51:37 GMT
I agree with Thilina, Last night I found out that the latest changes in
Axiom breaks addressing and alerted Deepal. A minor bug in Axiom could
lead to many issues and Addressing just seems to be one such case. As
soon as a broken Axiom appears in the Maven repos it spills down to all
smaller projects below and breaks the builds. More changes pending in
Axiom at this last minute could be good or bad.. but it certainly scares
me a bit

asankha