axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Code freeze in trunk
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:35:24 GMT
Hi Deepal, all:

I'm in the midst of a reasonably large code change to Axiom, which I
would like to check in before the release if possible.  I fixed a number
of bugs, corrected some bad tests, improved SOAP version handling, and
altered the behavior of OMText to deal with QNames in a less arcane manner.

Is it OK to wait one more day before freezing?