axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Code freeze in trunk
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:05:26 GMT

> But you might have noticed the advantage of having the branch when we
> are going for the 1.1.1...

I totally agree with you , but once we have a branch we are getting
additional luxury of post ponding the release as we want, but once we
are in the trunk we can not do so, we need to do the release the day we
promise :)

>> I saw couple of commits in jax-ws module , since you guys are continuing
>> development of jax-ws stuff it will be very helpful for you to create a
>> branch and continue the development there in the branch. Then we can
>> continue release related development in the trunk :).
>
> Same problem... Different interface ;-)

yes , but the difference is I do not need to spend the time on merging
the two , then it become someone else responsibility (simple as that :) )

Thanks
Deepal