axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] Transport naming refactor
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:58:41 GMT
Hi Asankha:

We can certainly add deprecated methods for the setters and the
constructors, but not for getName() (since it would only differ by
return type).  That being the case, I figured just take the hit now
rather than only having the set half of the API continue to work.

Let me know if you think we should add the deprecated setters, though!

--Glen