axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 SOAP-over-JMS
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 21:27:18 GMT
Shantanu Sen<br>
 style="font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: 12pt;">-----
Original Message ----<br>
From: Asankha C. Perera <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:asankha@wso2.com">&lt;asankha@wso2.com&gt;</a><br>
To: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:axis-dev@ws.apache.org">axis-dev@ws.apache.org</a><br>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 2:01:39 AM<br>
Subject: Re: Axis2 SOAP-over-JMS<br>
Hi Badrys<br>
    <pre>First thank you for answering. I almost became hopeless :)
  </pre>
There is always hope and support :-)!<br>
    <pre>Concerning your question : yes I'm using Axis2 on Tomcat and for JMS I'm
using Apache ActiveMQ, but I don't know how to check wether the JMS
transport start or not. Actually I'm quite sure it doesn't since there isn't
any reference to a "JMS port" in the generated wsdl file. </pre>
As I guessed.. thats why I made it my first question.. there is a
defect for this <a rel="nofollow" class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
 target="_blank" href="https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1488">https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1488</a>
which
is marked fixed, but doesn't specify the version.. so I would expect
that the issue is still out there.. and if you cannot change your code
(i.e. recompile) or use the standalone dist I cannot offer you another
solution right now :-(<br>
asankha<br>
    <pre>I think the
problem is due to the "axis2.xml" configuration: I just uncommented the part
dealing with JMS and I didn't modify any attribute or any value since it
already uses ActiveMQ as example. Plus I'm not sure I put the right
attributes concerning JMS in my  "services.xml".
Have you already dealt with those xml files ?
Thanks again for helping me.

asankha wrote:
  </pre>
      <pre>Hi

Are you using Axis2 on Tomcat? Do you see the JMS transport starting?

asankha

badrys wrote:
    </pre>
        <pre>Hello !
Has anybody succeded to run a simple SOAP-over-JMS web service sample
such
as the "echo" one mentioned in the Apache documentation
?(<a rel="nofollow" class="moz-txt-link-freetext" target="_blank"
 href="http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1/jms-transport.html">http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1/jms-transport.html</a>).

I followed the all the instructions given in the documentation (axis2.xml
and service.xml modifications) but Axis2 seems to be generating a wrong
wsdl
file since there is no reference to JMS in it and the wsdl2java tool
can't
recongnize it as a valid wsdl.
Here are the web service archive and the generated wsdl.

Can you help me with that ?
thanks in advance.

P.S. the sample works perfectly with "http" (instead of JMS) which is the
default transport used by Axis. <a rel="nofollow"
 class="moz-txt-link-freetext" target="_blank"
 href="http://www.nabble.com/file/7265/Echo2.aar">http://www.nabble.com/file/7265/Echo2.aar</a>
Echo2.aar  <a rel="nofollow" class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
 target="_blank" href="http://www.nabble.com/file/7266/echo2.wsdl">http://www.nabble.com/file/7266/echo2.wsdl</a>
echo2.wsdl

      </pre>
To unsubscribe, e-mail: <a rel="nofollow"
 class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" target="_blank"
 href="mailto:axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org">axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org</a>
For additional commands, e-mail: <a rel="nofollow"
 class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" target="_blank"
 href="mailto:axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org">axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org</a>

    </pre>
    <pre>  </pre>