axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <>
Subject Re: Axis2 SOAP-over-JMS
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:01:39 GMT
Hi Badrys<br>
  <pre wrap="">First thank you for answering. I almost became hopeless :)
There is always hope and support :-)!<br>
  <pre wrap="">Concerning your question : yes I'm using Axis2 on Tomcat and for JMS
using Apache ActiveMQ, but I don't know how to check wether the JMS
transport start or not. Actually I'm quite sure it doesn't since there isn't
any reference to a "JMS port" in the generated wsdl file. </pre>
As I guessed.. thats why I made it my first question.. there is a
defect for this <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href=""></a>
is marked fixed, but doesn't specify the version.. so I would expect
that the issue is still out there.. and if you cannot change your code
(i.e. recompile) or use the standalone dist I cannot offer you another
solution right now :-(<br>
  <pre wrap="">I think the
problem is due to the "axis2.xml" configuration: I just uncommented the part
dealing with JMS and I didn't modify any attribute or any value since it
already uses ActiveMQ as example. Plus I'm not sure I put the right
attributes concerning JMS in my  "services.xml".
Have you already dealt with those xml files ?
Thanks again for helping me.

asankha wrote:
    <pre wrap="">Hi

Are you using Axis2 on Tomcat? Do you see the JMS transport starting?

badrys wrote:
      <pre wrap="">Hello !
Has anybody succeded to run a simple SOAP-over-JMS web service sample
as the "echo" one mentioned in the Apache documentation
?(<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href=""></a>).

I followed the all the instructions given in the documentation (axis2.xml
and service.xml modifications) but Axis2 seems to be generating a wrong
file since there is no reference to JMS in it and the wsdl2java tool
recongnize it as a valid wsdl.
Here are the web service archive and the generated wsdl.

Can you help me with that ?
thanks in advance.

P.S. the sample works perfectly with "http" (instead of JMS) which is the
default transport used by Axis. <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href=""></a>
Echo2.aar  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href=""></a>
To unsubscribe, e-mail: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href=""></a>
For additional commands, e-mail: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href=""></a>

  <pre wrap=""><!---->

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message