axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject [axis2] Code in kernel module reformatted
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2007 18:27:58 GMT
Hey folks:

I just ran IDEA's code reformatter over the kernel module, with some
options which I believe match our coding style.  I checked it in
(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=514453) with no other changes
except formatting.  Please take a glance at the diffs if you like - it
does things like rationalize spacing, remove whitespace in blank lines
and at the end of lines, align parameters, wrap at 100 columns, etc.

As discussed earlier, I think we should start running this over the
codebase right before each release's branch is cut.

Yours for cleaner code,
--Glen