axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ibai Perez Arbulu" <IPe...@batz.es>
Subject RE: Possible Axis 1.4 Bug
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 14:59:55 GMT
All the neccesary information is attatched to those mails (WSDL, WSDD, JARs,...).

I changed the WSDL provided by Axis so as to work with Netbeans, but after that, I didn´t
change the Axis related part at all!

So, I take note, in conclusion, in your opinion, I should regenerate the Java Object (Sumador)
from which Axis generates the Web service.

Am I right?

________________________________

De: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:atmanes@gmail.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 07 de marzo de 2007 15:49
Para: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Possible Axis 1.4 Bug

btw -- after you did this:

http://serv.wsutils.batz.com <http://serv.wsutils.batz.com> "
> <http://serv.wsutils.batz.com/> namespace . Then, I imported this XML
> Schema to the WSDL under the
> _"__http://stiperez:7070/axis/services/Sumador" namespace._ What's

> wrong with this??
>
> Consider that the In-Line validator of WSDL schemas doesn´t work
> properly!!
Did you then regen the service skeleton using wsdl2java?

Anne

On 3/7/07, Anne Thomas Manes <atmanes@gmail.com> wrote:

	The last 6 mails don't provide enough information.
	Please summarize the problem. Include appropriate WSDLs, WSDDs, etc.

	Thanks,
	Anne

	On 3/7/07, Ibai Perez Arbulu <IPerez@batz.es> wrote:

		Please, read the last 6 mails (from 2007-03-02 on), they sumarize the key subject!

		P.D: In the mail forom Kiran ( the one posted in 2007-03-02) read client as partner!

		Thank you!