axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Prasad Sarma <sarma...@yahoo.com>
Subject qn about binding in document/literal message mode
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2007 22:43:13 GMT
Hi All,
    When I am creating wsdl from my source code , Binding is "document/literal" messaging
mode ( I am not sure how to chose the mode explicitly using the code generation wizard in
axis2) I could see  namespace attribute in <soap:body> element in <wsdl:binding>
element
  here is the part of my wsdl.

  Can somebody tell me why "namespace" appears for soap:body element.

   I get a warning that "A document/literal binding in a description MUST NOT have the name
space attribute specified on contained soap:body"
  Is there any way to avoid this besides manually deleting it?

  <wsdl:binding name="AGMWebServicesSOAP11Binding"
  type="agm:AGMWebServicesPortType">
  <soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
  style="document" />
  <wsdl:operation name="retrieveOpportunityCountByPriority">
  <soap:operation
  soapAction="urn:retrieveOpportunityCountByPriority"
  style="document" />
  <wsdl:input>
  <soap:body use="literal"
  namespace="http://ws.marketlink.nationwide.com" />
  </wsdl:input>
  <wsdl:output>
  <soap:body use="literal"
  namespace="http://ws.marketlink.nationwide.com" />
  </wsdl:output>
  <wsdl:fault
  name="retrieveOpportunityCountByPriorityFault">
  <soap:body use="literal"
  namespace="http://ws.marketlink.nationwide.com" />
  </wsdl:fault>
  </wsdl:operation>

Thanks in advance,
  Prasad

Eran Chinthaka <chinthaka@opensource.lk> wrote:

Hi,

If you can give some more insights in to your problem, perhaps we can
help you a bit.

Do remember that REST and SOAP endpoints are different, by default. And
if you wanna change that in to one, or disable one, then only you need
to touch the config files. Other than that things should work fine.

- -- Chinthaka