axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Inder Dhillon" <dhil...@cs.dal.ca>
Subject AXIS2- Question regarding deploying own modules.
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:28:36 GMT
Hello

This error might look stupid but I am a new user of Axis2 so please help me.
I am using Axis2-1.1.1 version. I was just playing around with the samples
given along with the axis2 distribution, but while implementing the custom
logging module which is given in samples (I have followed all the steps
carefully given in the documentation) but I am getting the following error
while running the client application service with module..

I have checked and modified the axis2.xml file accordingly but this error is
still there. I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with this.

Thanks in advance

Inder