axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis and BPEL
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:01:53 GMT
Hi John,

The broken links are a consequence of linking to code that gets refactored.
It's nice to link to code but I'm starting to wonder whether it's not a bad
practice as it usually moves around and there's no refactoring option in
Confluence :) I've fixed them and they should be mirrored tomorrow.

We are still trying to catch up on the documentation side but these 2 pages
should give you a good overview:

http://incubator.apache.org/ode/creating-a-process.html
http://incubator.apache.org/ode/developer-guide.html

As Victor mentioned a good designer helps, hand coding BPEL is really a pain
(I have to do it regularly and can't say I enjoy much that part). Also feel
free to show up on the user mailing lists and ask questions.

Cheers,
Matthieu