axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Adding ClusterManager code the the codebase
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:15:56 GMT
David and Dims,

Sorry I should have been more clear. What I meant by end of invocation is to
identify when the business logic has finished executing.
Bcos during the course of web service operation, the web service could be
updating state.

So does flowComplete() get executed after this ??
I thought (I maybe wrong, please correct me) flowComplete() can get executed
before "business logic" if finsihed executing.

Regards,

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat.