axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Saminda Abeyruwan" <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switched repos for m2 snapshots.
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 04:56:35 GMT
Hi Dims,

Thank you for putting up the Axis2 M2 SNAPSHOT repos.

Since Axis2 has many modules {one-to-one artifacts}, when using Axis2 in
client side or some other applications, having dependencies to individual
artifacts is kind of a cumbersome IMHO. Thus, having a single
axis2-<version>.jar;  would  be a good solution. When we looked in to the
published repo, [
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/axis2/axis2/],
there is a location to obtain this artifact. But the problem is, it does not
contain the jar artifact itself. Since there is no other place to look for
this artifact, IMHO this should exist here.

Is there a possibility of having axis2-<version>.jar in this location ?

Thank you

Saminda