axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From ecapilla....@soluziona.com
Subject Re: DataHandler with Axis2
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:20:21 GMT

 I am looking for the efficient way to send archives,
 and I'm tryin that way, but someone know other way to
 send archives...

 how is the way to transfer in line?

 Thanks!

                                           Para:   axis-dev@ws.apache.org
                                           cc:
                                           Asunto: Re: DataHandler with Axis2

              Por favor, responda a axis-dev
                      "Thilina Gunarathne"
                       <csethil@gmail.com>
                          13/02/2007 11:29

Your binary data might be transferred in-line rather than as a MTOM
attachment...

Add the following line to your client code.
>       file = elementhijo.getFirstElement();
>       OMText binaryNode = (OMText) file.getFirstOMChild();
binaryNode.setBinary(true);
>       DataHandler dataHandler;
>       dataHandler = (DataHandler) binaryNode.getDataHandler();

thanks,
Thilina

> To obtain de Element file, I verify that it is the correct element, but I
> obtain a Class Cast Exception in the line "OMText binaryNode = (OMText)
> file.getFirstOMChild();" to try convert a OMElement to OMText.
>

> Thanks in advance!
> Esther
>

> Cuide el medio ambiente, no imprima este correo si no es necesario.
> ************************* AVISO LEGAL *************************
> Este mensaje y sus documentos anexos son privados y confidenciales y
estan dirigidos exclusivamente a sus
> destinatarios. Si por error, ha recibido este mensaje y no se encuentra
entre los destinatarios, por favor, no use,
> informe, distribuya, imprima o copie su contenido por ningun medio. Le
rogamos lo comunique al remitente y borre
> todo su contenido.
> La empresa no asume ningun tipo de responsabilidad legal por el contenido
de este mensaje. Cualquier opinion
> manifestada en el pertenece solo al autor y no representa necesariamente
la opinion de la compañía salvo que
> expresamente se especifique lo contrario.
>
> Please do not print this message to preserve environment.
> ************************* DISCLAIMER **************************
> This message and its attached files may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the addressee
> or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose, or take any action based on this message
> or any other information herein. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
> e-mail and delete this message.
> The company does not assume any legal responsability for the contents of
this message. Any opinion contained in it belongs
> exclusively to its author and does not necessarily represent the
company's opinion unless it is specifically expressed on the
> contrary.

Thilina Gunarathne
WSO2, Inc.; http://www.wso2.com/
Home page: http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/