axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: accessing methods in a module
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:34:26 GMT
Dims,
  unless our tests were run wrong it appears the only way it works is to
have two files - foo.mar and foo.jar both available.  The foo.jar needs to
be under the WEB-INF/lib dir, but the foo.mar can be in either WEB-INF/lib
or WEB-INF/modules. Leads me to two questions:
1 - is this the right design?  Doesn't seem the most user friendly.
2 - if the .mar file can be in either place, is there any point to having
the modules dir?

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

"Davanum Srinivas" <davanum@gmail.com>
02/14/2007 06:50 PM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: accessing methods in a module

Doug,

Come to think of it. i think If you place the mar file in WEB-INF/lib.
The module is loaded and the code in there is available to services.
Need to test it of course...

-- dims