axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] POJO annotation
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:37:57 GMT
Deepal,

I haven't had a chance to look at the code, but is there any distinction
made between Axis2 endpoints and JAX-WS endpoints in the POJODeployer?

I'll try to take a look at this later on this afternoon.

Regards,

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  -  WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-838-1182
Building: 901 / 5G-016

Deepal Jayasinghe <deepal@opensource.lk>
02/22/2007 02:11 AM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

"axis-dev@ws.apache.org" <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
[Axis2] POJO annotation

Hi all;

As I mentioned before last few days I was working on POJO annotation
support and there I was thinking to use matadata and jaxws module to
have this feature. When I start implementing annotation support I found
that the created AxisService from metadata module does not have any
operation in it (though I have annotated the service impl class
correctly).

In the meantime I had a big issue in Java2WSDL support when annotation
present in the POJO , the only option was to re-write or duplicate
ScheamGenerator logic. And I realized that going to be a big code change
so what I did was,  use JAM (annogen) to have annotation support in
SchemaGenerator.

With the above I have implemented pojo annotation support in axis2. So I
have written a Deployer called POJODeployer and you can deploy POJO as
.class file and it will make that to an AxisService and will generate
correct schema (so you will see the correct wsdl at the runtime).

If the WebService has wsdllocation annotation then it will call metadata
module to create AxisService (this path has few TODO items)

please comment on my implementation , and I will commit the code you can
go though that and find out if I have done something wrong.

P.S:- Implementation is not completed yet need few more items to complete.

Thanks
Deepal