axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] Pinging capability to services deployed in Axs2
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 16:57:40 GMT
Thanks Dims...  I guess I missed that in the previous threads.

Must read more carefully...

Regards,

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  -  WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-838-1182
Building: 901 / 5G-016

"Davanum Srinivas" <davanum@gmail.com>
02/09/2007 10:37 AM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [axis2] Pinging capability to services deployed in Axs2

Nick,

Yes, a separate interface is what we are rallying around now...

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=117101637929286&w=2

thanks,
dims

On 2/9/07, Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgallar@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> I'm -1 on a change to the actual MessageReceiver interface.  That would
require that we implement these semantics for JAX-WS services that may not
implement the Pingable interface.

> I would prefer this be an additional interface that the MessageReceiver
impl could choose to implement, but is not required.