axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chamikara Jayalath" <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Adding ClusterManager code the the codebase
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 05:40:14 GMT
Hi Deepal,

This is not simply about the message coming in and going out of the system.
For example one very important use case of clustering Axis2 is to allow
users to replicate their state information in a set of Axis2 Nodes (of
course he must be storing those in the context hierarchy). Such cases can
only be caught by listening through context classes and  a handler won't
help here. Also there are some other events like Mep completion which we
cannot capture using a handler.

As for the performance, when clustering is not present we can reduce this to
a couple of null checks.
(Don't think this will have a considerable affect)

Chamikara

On 2/7/07, Deepal Jayasinghe <deepal@opensource.lk> wrote:

> Hi Chamikara ;
> Do we really need to the listen to the event changes ?

As I know whenever a message coming into the system there will be many