axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder mess
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:46:43 GMT
OK,
I've done the refactoring to remove the redundant code. I still think
the class is overlarge and addresses 2 separate concerns. Firstly, to
add the wrapped operation schema stuff to the wsdl4j definition and
second to process the wsdl4j model.

I don't really understand the wrapped operation schema stuff but would
otherwise like to factor it out into a separate class so that the
builder can focus on the second concern which I believe is the main
reason for the class. If we could separate them out I think the class
would be a lot more maintainable. Does anyone have the knowledge and
inclination to do this?

David