axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Which namespace to use as mep uri
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 13:27:17 GMT
I don't think we can drop the old version without doing a release in
which they are deprecated... so I'd move to deprecate the 04/08 before
1.2 and remove them after.

As for the 06/01, do we have any knowledge of the expected PR/REC
namespace or the timeframe involved. If it's close, I'd be tempted to
delay the 1.2 release to match WSDL 2.0.

David