axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Manoj Khangaonkar" <khangaon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accessing methods in a module
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:43:20 GMT
Doug,

Is this problem any different from any other code re-use problem with says
EJB jars or WEB wars , Service aars ?

In most of these cases - an "application" classloader with load the classes
in the jar/war. So classes
in 1 jar/war are not visible to others.

Any utility classes that need to be shared - are first packaged as utility
jars. But the utility jar needs to
be copied and packaged with each EJB jar/WEB war that needs to use the
utility classes.

Mj