axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] 1.2 RC1 end of the week?
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 06:37:00 GMT

> I think the addition of annotations itself justifies 1.2 .. that's a
> major userbility improvement.
>
> Isn't that independent of JAX-WS?

hmm ,it is YES and No answer . The issue is pojo annotation uses JAX-WS
API as well as metedat module , in the meantime there is a dependency to
JAX-WS as well (JAXWSMessageReciver).

So If the JAX-WS not in good shape to go ahead and release (I think it
is in good shape ) , then there will be affect on annotation as well.

But in the simple annotation support (no wsdl case) , it does not have
any dependency and will only use JAM to process annotation and use RPC
MR as the MRs.

Thanks
Deepal