axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] POJO annotation
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 04:59:24 GMT
Hi Dims

> Deepal,
>
> Nice start with the pojodeployer...Going through the code, i see that
> we use JAM to extract java.jws.* annotation info from the pojo class.
> I think we need to revisit that at the least. IMHO, the code that
> creates the AxisService hierarchy should store enough information so
> that we should not have to look at the pojo class again. Please see if
> you can store more information in the AxisService hierarchy and avoid
> totally peeking into the pojo class in the SchemaGenerator. As a nice
> side-effect, any one who creates a AxisService hierarchy will be able
> to control more of how the wsdl looks, not just via annotations (think
> javascript!) :)

the problem with that is we use same ScheamGenarator class for Java2WSDL
generation , and at the moment we do not have any dependency to kernel
from Java2WSDL. Any way I think that is good idea to store whatever
necessary in AxisService class and from that we generate schemas and
WSDL. I will definitely  looking to that and update the list soon.

Thanks
Deepal